Wednesday 16 November 2011

Groundhog Day Title Sequence








This is my idea for a title sequence for a new up-coming british film called 'Groundhog Day'( which is a remake of the 1993 movie with Bill Murray). I worked with Luke Hewitt to create this idea. The reason we have chosen to use sign stick men as it represents common meanings, and the fact that signs are always the same which is a key theme in the film. I have chosen the colours red, white and blue to connoter the British flag, which signifies to the audience where the film is going to be set (i.e. London, England). The font used is very contrasting as two different styles are used. A curly handwriting style font is used thbough my sequence which represents the romance and love theme that are featured in the film. The other font used is a mixture of blocks and circles. In my sequence I have replaced some of the rounded letter with clock faces to signify the importance of time thoughout the film. Overal I really like this idea that we have created as it does the job of introducing the film before it started to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment