Tuesday 6 December 2011

Journal: 06/12/11

In todays lesson we where given the opportunity to get all our research done and posted on the blog. I took this time to finish my groups black comedy film pitch. I was able to take the knowledge learnt from the previous lessons to construct and informational filled pitch that is suitable to be presented to a production/distribution company. I did not get the opportunity to present the presentation in todays lesson but I am now prepared to give the pitch whenever I'm asked. From complete this pitch I was able to uses all the knowledge I have used overall the complete Media AS course, which I have really enjoyed. This stage of development and research is key as it helps give the foundations of a good film ready for an amazing title sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment